Set within 120 acres of glorious Sussex countryside, Alexander House is a 5* luxury manor house with beautiful vistas, a choice of restaurants, an award-winning Utopia Spa and rooms designed for absolute comfort. This is one of the finest hotels in the South-East.
OPL Exclusive details
2 Special Offers for this hotel.
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
Stay in a Luxury King room and receive:
- Dinner in either restaurant each evening to the value of £35.00 per person
- Use of the spa facilities from check in at 3pm through to 10am on the day of departure (normal price £20 per person)
- Full English breakfast daily
- Due to current guidlines spa use must be prebooked and is limited to 1 hour. Reduced facilities and treatments are available and must be pre booked.
- Please refer to the coronavirus tab on our website for the latest information on spa opening and access.
View all offers?
- Situated in 120 acres of grounds within the Sussex countryside
- Ultimate luxury 5 star hotel
- AG's Restaurant 3 AA Rosette dining
- Reflections Restaurant 2 AA Rosette dining
- Elegant romantic bedrooms
- Award winning spa
- As one of the finest luxury spa hotels in the South East you'd expect a rather hefty ticket price. We still think it's good value for what you receive though if on a budget you'll get the best deals by staying midweek.
Four Poster Bed
CD Player in Rooms
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
3 AA Rosette Dining
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
8am-11am Sat & Sun
7pm-9pm Tues- Thurs
Closed on Mondays
12.30-2.30pm Sat & Sun
7pm-9.30pm Mon- Thurs
1pm- 5.30pm daily
200 Car Parking Spaces
There is one wheelchair adapted Luxury room on the first floor accessible by lift. This also has a wet room en-suite.
Cots can be provided free of charge.
Children can stay in a room with their parents and an extra bed provided for a charge of £40. Some rooms have a sofa bed which can be used for families.
No under-18's allowed in the Spa or Pool.
Children can dine in the Reflections Restaurant but not in AG's.
They are more than delighted to welcome all friendly dogs, just a reminder that dog breeds must be declared at the time of booking and we are only able to welcome a maximum of one dog per room of which must be weighing 15kg or under. This is charged at a price of £30.00 per room.
This dog charge will cover the cleaning of your room as well as within your room you will find a pet's basket complete with a dog bin, bags and treats in order to keep your dog entertained.
‘Arundel’ and ‘Batemans’ – Garden Suites are the dog friendly rooms - please check availability with our Reservations Team before booking as the Garden Suites would have an upgrade supplement
View special offers or book now