Ashdown Park Ashdown Forest, South East England
4* Deluxe Country Hotel in Ashdown Forest, Sussex
Member since 2003
This magnificent hotel is set in over a hundred acres of beautifully landscaped Sussex countryside in the heart of Ashdown Forest. The hotel offers an impressive country club facility including large indoor pool. Dine in the renowned fine dining restaurant.
Country Club & all bars and restaurants temporary closure Date: 18 March 2020
Please note that the Country Club will be closed from the 18th March to the 30th April. Please note that Room Service will still be available while the restaurants, bars and lounges are closed.
OPL Exclusive details
Stay in a Deluxe room and receive:
- 3 course table d'hote dinner for 2 each evening in the award winning Anderida Restaurant (value £42.50 pp)
- Luxurious accommodation with complimentary morning newspaper
- Full English breakfast daily
- Residential use of the superb Country Club facilities. Please note that the Country Club will be closed from the 18th March to the 30th April. Please note that Room Service will still be available while the restaurants, bars and lounges are closed.
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Classic Country House Hotel in the Sussex countryside
- Traditional luxury character bedrooms
- 2 AA rosette restaurant
- Country Club & Spa including treatment rooms and indoor pool
- Large grounds including 18 hole golf course
- Green Tourism Silver Award
- The decor in most bedrooms has more a traditional feel
How to find Ashdown Park
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am-9.30am Mon- Fri
12pm-2pm Mon- Sat
7pm – 9.30pm Sun-Thurs
7pm-10pm Fri & Sat
2pm – 6pm daily
In our restaurant, whilst we do not operate a dress code, most of our guests choose smart casual or formal wear.
Ample private parking onsite - complimentary.
Lounges, Bars and the Anderida Restaurant are all on ground level. There are also some ground floor bedrooms - please check ground floor availability prior to booking.
0-2 years are accommodated free of charge. Children aged 3-16 years – £15 each per night to include accommodation and full English breakfast when sharing their parents room
The Deluxe Room cannot accommodate an extra bed. The Junior Suite can accommodate up to two children.
The Anderida Restaurant has a separate children's menu. For further enquiries contact OPL on 0845 2871007.
Children swim times:-
8am - 6pm weekends
10am - 6pm weekdays
Small dogs are accepted by prior arrangement in some Suites - upgrade supplements will apply, please call us to check availability and pricing.
For £30.00 per dog per night your dog will have use of his own dog basket, blanket & bowls along with dinner and a chew toy!
Green Tourism Silver Award
Local purchasing, local visitor attraction information and bespoke walking cards within the grounds of the country park.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: