Cotswold House sits in the heart of Chipping Campden, a stunning town of golden Cotswold stone, once called "the most beautiful town in England." Features a luxurious spa and contemporary character bedrooms. A real gem.
OPL Exclusive details
4 Special Offers for this hotel.
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
Stay in a Classic Double room and receive:
- A complimentary glass of chilled Prosecco (value £7pp) each day of your stay
- A flexible £80 per room credit each day towards dining and drinks*
- Full English breakfast for two daily
- Full use of the award winning spa from check in to check out (due to reopen 21st June 2021)
- 15% discounts on spa treatments from Sunday to Thursday (subject to availability and must be pre booked)
- Late check out of 12.30 pm subject to availability on arrival
- *credit cannot be pooled across multiple nights
View all offers?
- Set in the quintessential Cotswold village of Chipping Campden
- Relaxed Bistro and bar
- Stylish bedrooms
- Luxury Spa to relax and unwind
- One of the finest hotels in the Cotswolds
- Plenty of nearby boutique shops to explore
- Stylish bedrooms
- The spa at Cotswold House is intimate and relaxing, some looking solely for a spa experience may find some of the facilities more limited than larger spa resorts. Access to the spa is from 1pm on the day of arrival until 1pm on the day of departure.
- The pool is a hydrotherapy pool, not a full swimming pool. Guests must pre-book an hourly timed slot to use this by contacting the spa direct.
- The Fig restaurant is closed for fine dining, but this space is still available to have the Bistro menu, afternoon tea, and to use as a lounge area.
Golf Course Nearby
Satellite TV in Rooms
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
7.30am-10.30am Mon- Sun
10.30pm-3pm Sat & Sun
7.00pm – 9.30pm Tuesday - Saturday (Fig Restaurant)
9am - 9.30 pm daily (Bistro on the Square)
2pm - 5pm daily
Short term parking is available at the front of the hotel.
For hotel parking you are welcome to leave your luggage at reception then turn right into the High Street, right at St Catherine's Church into Hoo Lane and next right into Back Ends. The hotel car park entrance is 75 metres on the right.
The hotel have two Junior Suites on the ground floor.
The hotel does not have a lift.
Cotswold House has a children's menu for both the Restaurant and Brasserie. Foldaway beds can be provided for £35 a night, cots are complimentary.
Children of all ages are welcome however those under the age of 18 may not use the spa.
Babysitting can be arranged, and rates start from £12 an hour. Please give as much notice as possible.
Dogs can only be accommodated in Cottage Rooms. Upgrade charges may be applicable. Charge for pets is £25 per stay. Please contact us and we will be happy to check availability.
Pets are accepted at the discretion of the hotel and are permitted the Bistro on the Square.
View special offers or book now