Member since 2003
The 5 star Grand Hotel Eastbourne has an excellent seafront location on the main promenade. Huge investment has returned this famous Victorian hotel to its former glory.
OPL Exclusive details
Romantic Escape - Deluxe Room
From £200 pppn for a 1 night stay, to £202.09 pppn for a 6 night stay
Stay in a Deluxe room and receive:
- Dinner in the Garden Restaurant each evening with a £45.00 allocation pp
- A chilled bottle of Champagne with fresh strawberries in your roomm on arrival (value £86.50)
- A box of handmade chocolates and Molton Brown Gift in your room on arrival (value £27.50)
- Fresh rose petals scattered on your pillow at turndown (value £10)
- Lazy check out till midday
- Full English Breakfast Daily
- Complimentary use of the spa whilst resident
- Please note this is not a set rate but varies by day, prices start from £290 Should you wish to dine in the Mirabelle Restaurant (open from Tuesday to Saturday inclusive) a £5.00 per person additional charge will apply.
- Bookings amended or cancelled within 7 days of arrival incur a charge equivalent to a 1 night stay. Bookings are entirely non-refundable within 48h of arrival.
There are 10 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Renowned 5 star luxury hotel by the sea in Eastbourne, Sussex
- Traditional character bedrooms
- 2 separate restaurants
- Health club and spa, including indoor and outdoor pools
- Family friendly, with lots of suitable rooms
How to find Grand Hotel Eastbourne
Grand Hotel Eastbourne
King Edward's Parade
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
The Garden Restaurant
Breakfast: 7am-10am Mon-Fri, 8am-10am Sat, 8am-10.30am Sun
Lunch: 12.30pm-2pm Mon- Sun
Dinner: 6.30pm-9.00 pm Sun - Thurs. 6.30 pm - 9.30 pm Friday and Sat
Lunch: 12pm-2pm Tues-Sat
Dinner: 6.45pm -9.30pm Tues-Sat
Closed on Sundays & Mondays
2.45pm– 5.30pm daily
In our restaurants, whilst we do not operate a dress code, most of our guests choose smart casual or formal wear.
The hotel car park can accommodate up to 65 cars.
Parking is on a first come first served basis, unless you would like to pay a charge of £25.00 per day to guarantee a space and this must be booked prior to arrival with payment being made directly to the hotel.
Parking can also be reserved for Blue Badge Holders and is provided free of charge.
Both Restaurants, the Cocktail Bar and Lounges are all on ground level. Lifts to all floors and down to the Health club.
Fully accesible room, ground floor with wet room (Suite). Please call reservations to check availability for this room type.
Children are more than welcome at the Grand Hotel.
Deluxe Rooms are not large enough to accommodate any extra beds for children. A Junior Inland Suite can accommodate up to 2 children and will incur an additional room supplement charge of £105 per night. A Master Suite can accommodate up to 3 children and will be an additional £295 per night.
Further charges then apply as follows: -
Children aged 3 months - 2 years:
Accommodated free of charge when sharing their parents room to include high tea in the family dining room.
Children aged 3 - 12 years:
Charged just £30 per day when sharing their parents room to include high tea in the family dining room, accommodation and breakfast
Teens - 13 - 16 years:
Charged just £35 per day when sharing their parents room including accommodation and breakfast and 50% off the price of dinner when dining with adults in the Garden Restaurant.
Children are welcome to use the pools from 8am to 8pm
Small dogs can be accommodated in limited numbers of rooms in all room categories and will be charged at £20.00 per day to include a meal. Dogs are not permitted in the public areas or by the outdoor pool.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: