Member since 2004
Coronavirus - how you are kept safe at Hintlesham Hall
COVID-19 – Statement
Please be advised that in accordance with current guidelines, the bar and restaurant will close at 10pm. Dinner is served until 8pm in the restaurant, the lounge and room service menu is available until 10pm.
The hotel have reviewed all of the guest's journey from check in to departure from breakfast, dinner and afternoon tea, spa treatments, and overnight accommodation, ensuring that guests comfort and safety is at the very centre of everything that we are doing. Below you will find out some of the measures that they have put in place.
• Check in has been changed to 3pm to allow housekeeping team longer to clean the bedrooms.
• They will ask all guests to allow us to pre-authorise their credit or debit card on arrival so that we can prepare invoices overnight for a seamless and contact free departure in the morning
• They are working to upgrade The Hintlesham Hall App, so all that Check in and Check out can be completed through it.
• On arrival and throughout all our Public Areas guests will find sanitiser stations
• All of staff have been issues with their own PPE, gloves, masks, sanitiser and will take extra precautions in their hand washing.
• There is an enhanced and strict cleaning schedule in all our Public Areas.
• Social distancing is in place in all Public Areas and all our Restaurant Tables, Lounge seating areas and Garden and Terrace seating areas are more than 2 metres apart.
• They have also designed and implemented a one way system for our guests with everyone to enter the Hall via the main Hotel entrance and to leave through the Orangery. There will be additional signage throughout the Hall to help with this.
• All food and drink will be served individually and prepared under strict guidelines.
• The main Bar will only be accessed by the team.
• There will be reduced amenities in our bedrooms to reduce the risk of spreading the Covid-19 virus.
• The Spa has its own new procedures to reduce the spread of Covid-19 virus
• All of the team have been trained in preventing the spread of Covid-19 prior to their return to work and there will be strict controls in place to ensure these are continuously met.
• They will regularly review these procedures in line with advice from Public Health England.
All the team are really looking forward to opening the doors once again and welcoming you all back to the Hall. Although we won't be able to shake your hand you will be met with a friendly wave and a very warm smile.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: