Hotel Cromwell Stevenage Stevenage, Hertfordshire & Buckinghamshire
Historic hotel set in the heart of StevenageBook
Member since 2019
Hotel Cromwell is a beautifully refurbished property located in the historic Stevenage old town. This attractive hotel boasts stylish decor that perfectly complements the character of its former times. Within half an hour of London, it is the perfect location for a weekend break.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Sparkling Break - Double Room
From £53.15 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £75 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Double room and receive:
- A complimentary bottle of chilled Prosecco in your room on arrival (value £27.50)
- Dinner for two on the first evening in the restaurant (£50 per couple allowance)
- Full English breakfast for two daily
- Complimentary 1 pm late check out (value £20)
- Dine in the restaurant on an extra evening and receive a complimentary bottle of house wine (value £18, minimum spend £50 per couple)
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Superbly located in the heart of the old town
- London's Kings Cross Station is only a 27-minute train ride away
- Individually designed spacious bedrooms
- Relaxed informal dining
- Outdoor terrace and garden
- Original character retained
How to find Hotel Cromwell Stevenage
Hotel Cromwell Stevenage
High Street Stevenage
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Served 7am - 10am
Monday - Saturday 10am - 3pm
Sunday 10am - 12pm
2pm - 5.30pm Monday to Sunday
Lunch and Dinner
10am - 9pm. Dinner is not served on Sunday.
Complimentary on site parking available
First come first serve basis approximately 50 spaces
The hotel does not have a lift. The hotel has some accessible rooms on the ground floor, please call to check availability should an accessible room be required.
Children are welcome, additional beds can be added in some rooms. A childs menu is available
History of the hotel
Hotel Cromwell Stevenage used to be the farmhouse home of John Thurloe, secretary to Oliver Cromwell. This attractive hotel in Stevenage boasts stylish decor that perfectly complements the character of its former times.
Dogs are welcome at £10 per dog per night, not all rooms are dog friendly so please check availability before booking.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: