Mount Somerset Hotel & Spa Nr Taunton, Somerset & Dorset
4* Luxury Country Hotel & Spa nr Taunton
Member since 2004
The Mount Somerset is an elegant Regency country house and Spa set on an elevated position with spectacular views of the Quantock Hills. The hotel has beautiful grounds and scenery and the West Country lies just on the doorstep.
Lift Maintenance Date: 27 October 2018
The lift at Mount Somerset Hotel will be undergoing maintenance and out of action until further notice.
Should you have any requirements which may be affected by the lack of lift facility, please contact our Reservations Team on 0333 212 5594, and we will be happy to ensure a suitable room is available for you.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Country Getaway - Classic
From £83.29 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £87 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic Double room and receive:
- 3 course dinner for two each evening (value £35per person) - guests can dine from the Menu du Jour or use the £35 per person value towards the full A La Carte menu
- Complimentary after dinner coffee & petit fours (value £5.50 pp)
- Full use of the Spa throughout your stay
- Full breakfast daily
There are 6 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Stylish luxury manor house just outside Taunton in Somerset
- Elegant luxury bedrooms, some with 4 poster rooms and private hot tubs
- 3 AA rosette restaurant
- Spacious lounge areas to relax and unwind
- Intimate spa area with hot tub and treatment rooms
- There are only two hot tub rooms and they are very popular. If booking for a special occasion best to book in advance.
- The restaurant being 3 rosettes is quite expensive so dinner inclusive packages work out the best value.
How to find Mount Somerset Hotel & Spa
Mount Somerset Hotel & Spa
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7:30am - 10am Weekdays
8am - 10am Weekends
12pm - 2pm
7pm - 9pm
Smart / Casual
Free to Residents
We have disabled access to the hotel and there is a lift
Children can be accommodated at an extra cost of £35 per child, per night for an extra bed or £10 per child per night for a cot.
Children under 16 are not permitted to use the Spa facilities.
For further enquiries please contact OPL on 0845 2871007.
The hotel can accept pets at a charge of £15.00 per pet per night. There are 3 dog friendly rooms available and they are welcome in all public areas excluding the restaurant. Please call to check availability of a dog friendly room.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: