Ockenden Manor is a charming and tranquil Elizabethan Manor House tucked away in Cuckfield, one of the prettiest Tudor villages in England. Highly rated, this boutique country house hotel also has an award-winning restaurant. The recent addition of the stunning new contemporary spa, complete with indoor and outdoor swim-through pool has made Ockenden one of the most desirable romantic break destinations in the South East.
OPL Exclusive details
2 Special Offers for this hotel.
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
Stay in a Cuckfield room and receive:
- Glass of Ridgeview Sparkling English wine each pre-dinner each evening (value £14 pp)
- 3 course dinner for two in the restaurant each night (worth £60 per person)
- Full breakfast for two
- Complimentary room upgrade (Subject to availability on arrival)
- £30.00 Spa Treatment Voucher per stay if staying 2 nights or more
- Isopod Flotation Signature Treatment per stay if staying 3 nights or more (value £49)
- 2 tickets to a local garden per stay if staying 4 nights or more
- Within 4 days of arrival date this package is non amendable and non refundable if cancelled
- Please refer to the coronavirus tab on our website for the latest information on spa opening and access.
View all offers?
- Stunning contemporary spa
- Individually styled bedrooms
- Award winning restaurant
- Swim through indoor and outdoor pool
- Just 45 minutes from Central London
- Set in the charming Tudor village of Cuckfield
- Huge range of treatments
- There are two very different parts to Ockenden. The original main house is historic, with more traditional styled rooms and decor. The spa building, just 100 yards or so away is ultra modern!
- The spa can get very busy on Saturdays, so best to pre-book treatments
Four Poster Bed
Satellite TV in Rooms
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
7am – 10am
12pm – 2.30pm
6pm – 8pm (Friday and Saturday 6pm – 8.30pm)
3.30 – 5.30pm
We currently have 98 car parking spaces.
The Spa suites, while not disabled rooms, are suitable for people with restricted mobility. They are spacious, accessible by lift, and benefit from walk-in showers.
The hotel has a lift in the Spa, but not in the main hotel. Their Junior Spa Suites are located in the spa building.
Children are welcome, and are charged at £25 per night on a B&B basis when sharing with parents.
Superior rooms can accommodate a cot but not extra beds. Spa suites can accommodate up to 3 children.
Children are welcome in the restaurant. Children 12 an over will be charged the full adult rate. Younger children have the option of either smaller/simpler versions of the main menu dishes, or food from the bar menu, which may be taken in the restaurant when dining with adults ordering from the restaurant menu.
Children under 16 are permitted in the spa between 10-11.00 a.m. and 3.30-5.00 pm, but not at other times.
Contact OPL on 0333 2125 594 for further queries.
Please note. the hotel only have 2 Cuckfield Twin rooms, please call if a Twin is essential so we can check this prior to booking. Thank you.
Dogs are welcome at an additional charge of £20 per dog, per night, they can stay in all rooms except the spa suites and are able to use all the public areas apart from the spa and restaurant
View special offers or book now