Penmaenuchaf Hotel Dolgellau, Snowdonia, North Wales
Romantic Country Hotel in the Snowdonia National ParkBook
Member since 2004
Penmaenuchaf Hotel is one of the most respected luxury country house hotels in North Wales. Enjoying 3 red star status and 1 rosette for food, the hotel offers the ideal base to explore Snowdonia National Park, and yet a mere 90 mins from the M6.
OPL Exclusive details
Welsh Getaway - Superior Room
From £152.50 pppn for a 1 night stay, to £156.08 pppn for a 7 night stay
Stay in a Superior room and receive:
- Bottle of chilled Prosecco in your room on arrival, for consumption within your room only (value £35)
- Two course dinner in the restaurant each evening (value £46pp)
- Full Welsh breakfast daily
- This package is non refundable in the event of cancellation
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Fine independently run country hotel nr Dolgellau, in the Snowdonia NP
- Elegant character bedrooms
- Lots of lounge areas to relax and unwind
- Perfect for those wanting to explore North Wales
- 1 AA rosette restaurant
How to find Penmaenuchaf Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Breakfast 8am - 10am
Lunch 12pm - 2pm
Dinner 7pm - 9pm
Parking is available at the front of the hotel.
All rooms are located on the 1st floor via stairs.
The hotel does not have a lift.
Some rooms on the first floor have walk-in showers and grab rails.
There are steps at the front of the hotel however wheelchair access is available via a side entrance with a ramp.
The hotel are unable to offer any family rooms.
Pets are not permitted
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: