Rockliffe Hall Hotel Yorkshire & The North East
Renowned 5 star luxury country hotel and spa in County Durham
Member since 2015
The only 5 Red Star resort in the North of England, and home of the English Senior Open. Located on the banks of the River Tees in the picturesque County Durham countryside, Rockliffe Hall is the perfect place to get away from it all and enjoy the ultimate luxury experience.
OPL Exclusive details
Ultimate Luxury Break - New Hall Superior Double
From £143.79 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £147.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a New Hall Superior Double room and receive:
- A half bottle of chilled Champagne in your room on arrival (value £30)
- Dinner for two each evening (£30 pp allowance towards any of the restaurants)
- Full use of the spa and leisure facilities
- Full breakfast daily and a noon late check out (value £15)
- Stay 2 nights+ and receive a complimentary 2 hour garden spa experience each on one day (value £30 pp)
- Stay 3 nights+ and also receive a complimentary bottle of house wine (value £29.50) with dinner on one evening
There are 5 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 3 restaurants including the 4 AA Rosette Orangery
- Award winning 50,000 sq ft spa and wellness centre
- 375 acres of stunning grounds on the banks of the River Tees
- Individually designed deluxe bedrooms
- 15 miles from Richmond Castle
- Child adventure payground
How to find Rockliffe Hall Hotel
Rockliffe Hall Hotel
Hurworth on Tees
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
The Orangery restaurant is open for dinner daily from 6.30 pm till 9.30pm
Monday to Sunday
Lunch 12.30am – 2.00pm
Light snacks 2-5.30 pm
Dinner 6.30pm – 9.30pm
The hotel requires our guests dress in smart-casual attire. We request customers don't wear sportswear, trainers or jeans.
Day time – robes welcome for guests enjoying a Spa Day experience
From 6.00pm onwards – please note we operate a smart casual dress code.
Valet car parking is provided by concierge on arrival. All car parking is located on site and is complimentary
Valet parking for all disabled guests is available upon arrival and there are four very different accessible bedrooms available, each with full wet room facilities
0-4 years free and 5-12 years £25 per child per night when staying in their parents' room
Children of all ages are welcome. When staying in their parents' bedroom children 0-4 years stay free and children 5-12 years are charged at £25 per child per night including breakfast, and when dining across resort, specific timings are requested. This will be confirmed at booking stage.
The spa facilities are a tranquil and relaxing environment and so they are able to cater for all our guests including the little ones. We have specific swimming times in the main pool from 8am till 11am and 3pm till 6pm. Spa garden and hydro pool are for adults only.
Families can explore Mischmasch during their stay art Rockliffe Hall. Mischmasch is set within one and a half acres of woodland and offers an enchanting space in which children can play and discover.
Well behaved dogs are welcome in specially designated bedrooms at £25 per dog per night
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: