Renowned luxury hotel & spa set in the quintessential Lake District village of Grasmere. Stylish contemporary rooms, fine dining and excellent leisure facilities all set against a backdrop of peace and tranquillity in the surrounding hills and lake.
OPL Exclusive details
View special offers
Stay in a Deluxe room and receive:
- A complimentary bottle of chilled Boizel Reserve Brut Champagne in your room on arrival (value £54.95)*
- Dinner for two each evening in the Garden restaurant (value £45 pp)
- Full English breakfast daily (in bed if preferred)
- Complimentary noon late check out (value £50)
- Use of the residents spa facility throughout your stay
- *Guests may substitute the bottle of Champagne for full Afternoon Tea for two. This must be booked in advance, please advise at the time of booking.
- 4* rated luxury hotel
- Set in picturesque Grasmere village, Lake District
- Elegant individually styled bedrooms
- Fine dining restaurant
- Relax in the stunning riverside spa with hydro pool
- Nestled in 2 acres of riverside gardens
DVD in Rooms
Four Poster Bed
Satellite TV in Rooms
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
8am - 10am daily
6.30pm - 8.30pm daily
2pm - 5pm Monday - Sunday
Free parking on site
They have full disabled access to all public areas, disabled parking at the front of the hotel, and a fully accessible bedroom with ensuite wet room.
The hotel does not have a lift.
Children older than 16 years are welcome.
Extra beds are not available.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Dogs are welcome by prior arrangement only, dogs are welcome in some of our Deluxe rooms. In consideration of other guests, are restricted from our public rooms and we do request that dogs are NOT exercised in our grounds.
A cleaning charge of £25.00 per dog per night is applicable
View special offers or book now