This luxury 4-star hotel is set in the middle of the historic Tudor town of Lavenham, in the heart of Suffolk. It's oak beamed interior makes for a cosy feel, giving guests a sense of stepping back in time. This countryside hotel is regarded as one of the finest in East Anglia. A true gem.
OPL Exclusive details
4 Special Offers for this hotel.
There are 4 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
Stay in a Lavenham room and receive:
- A complimentary full afternoon tea for two during your stay (value £22.50 pp)
- 3 course dinner for two each evening in the Gallery restaurant from the daily house menu (worth £40 pp)
- Full Suffolk breakfast daily
- A bottle of house wine (value £22) with dinner on one evening when staying 3 nights+
- Complimentary early check in of 2:30 pm if room available. Please be advised that early check in is not guaranteed as additional cleaning measures are in place due to Covid 19. We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
- Use of the spa facilities - subject to availability
- Please refer to the coronavirus tab on our website for the latest information on spa opening.
View all offers?
- 4 red star luxury hotel
- Brand New Spa with treatment rooms, sauna, steam room
- Just over an hour from London
- Stunning individual character bedrooms
- Renowned for afternoon teas
- Local art galleries and antique shops nearby
- Dogs welcome
- Green Tourism Silver Award
- The main car park is opposite the hotel down a neighbouring road. It's only a few minutes walk away, and the hotel will be pleased to help.
Four Poster Bed
Golf Course Nearby
CD Player in Rooms
Satellite TV in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
7am-10am Mon- Fri
8am-10am Sat & Sun
12.pm-2.30pm Mon-Sat (The Gallery & Brasserie)
12pm-2.30pm Sundays (The Gallery)
PLEASE NOTE currently The Gallery Restaurant is open for dinner 6pm-8pm every day, pre-booking is essential.
7pm-9.30pm daily (The Brasserie)
6pm-9.30pm daily (The Gallery)
12.00pm – 3.30pm Mon- Sat
Limited on site parking
There is no lift at this hotel
There is a charge of £15 per child per night to include breakfast.
Upgraded rooms will be required to accommodate families, additional supplements will apply.
Children cannot use the Spa facilities.
Dogs are welcome in some bedrooms and public areas excluding the Restaurants. There is a £10 per dog per night charge applicable which includes a dog bowl and treats for your pooch
Green Tourism Silver Award
Ripped linen recycled into cleaning rags, unnecessary lights switched off between 11pm and 7am, plastic bottles re-used in housekeeping by only ordering refills and water consumption monitored
View special offers or book now