Wroxton House nr Banbury, Cotswolds
Thatched honeystone manor house in the village Wroxton, Oxfordshire
Member since May 2019
Situated on the border of 3 counties - Oxfordshire, Warwickshire and Northamptonshire, Wroxton House Hotel is a central location to explore this area of outstanding natural beauty and many local historical attractions dating in parts to 1649; think cosy corners, and sumptuous interiors where you can enjoy a truly professional service with relaxed style.
OPL Exclusive details
Romantic Lazy Break - Standard room
From £60.22 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £94.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Standard room and receive:
- A complimentary bottle of chilled Prosecco and homemade chocolates in your room on arrival
- Dinner for two on one evening £70 allowance per couple (food only)
- Receive a complimentary bottle of house wine with dinner if dining on an extra evening
- Full breakfast daily (served in room if preferred)
- Complimentary noon late check out
There are 5 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- 2 AA Rosette dining
- AA 4 silver star rated
- Traditional and contemporary rooms
- Original features dating back to 17th century
- Ideal base to explore the eastern Cotswolds
- Pleasant gardens
- Easy M40 access
- The rooms are spread over the original hotel and a new wing.
- Although there are some ground floor rooms, there are no rooms with walk in showers and there are 6 steps down to the restaurant meaning the hotel may not be suitable for those with limited mobility.
How to find Wroxton House
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Breakfast: 06:00 - 09:30
Dinner: 18.45 - 21:15
Weekend times may vary
07:00-23:00 (weekend times may vary)
Free parking is available onsite (70 spaces)
There are 7 bedrooms on the ground floor, 4 of which can twin however there are no rooms with a walk-in shower.
There are 4 steps down to the bar and a further 2 down to the restaurant. The hotel does not have a lift.
History of the hotel
The hotel is formed from four cottages, dating from the 17th to the 19th centuries
Only assistance dogs are permitted at the hotel
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: