Burnham Beeches Hotel Hertfordshire & Buckinghamshire
Elegant Country House Hotel near WindsorBook
Member since 2020
Framed by elegant Georgian architecture and ten acres of manicured lawns and gardens in tranquil Buckinghamshire, Burnham Beeches Hotel merges classical style with peaceful country manor ambiance to create a truly unique experience. The Oak Restaurant delivers award-winning fine dining, and the renowned Tea Room serves quintessentially English treats.
OPL Exclusive details
3 Special Offers for this hotel.
Luxury Lazy Breaks
From £86.79 pppn for a 7 night stay, to £90 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Superior room and receive:
- Complimentary welcome drink on arrival (house wine/ beer/ tea or coffee)
- Complimentary room upgrade (subject to availability on arrival)
- £40 food credit towards any dining in any restaurant per room per day
- Full English breakfast daily
- Late check out at noon (subject to availability)
- Please be advised that the hotel are currently only serving their brasserie menu in the evening, though this is served in the Oak Room.
There are 3 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Tea Room
- Ten acres of gardens and lawns
- Indoor swimming pool
- Range of local attractions
- Elegant bedrooms
- Variety of dining options in the Brasserie and Georgian Bar
- Newly built treatment rooms
How to find Burnham Beeches Hotel
Burnham Beeches Hotel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time:11:00 AM
The Oak Restaurant
Lunch: By appointment only
Dinner: Tuesday to Saturday, 7.00pm - 9.00pm
Please note that the Brasserie Menu only is being served in the Oak Restaurant until further notice.
The Tea Room Monday to Sunday:12.00 - 6.00 pm
Breakfast: 7.00am - 10.00am daily
Lunch: 12.00pm - 3.00pm
Dinner: Monday to Sunday, 5.00pm - 9.00pm
Complimentary parking is available
The hotel lift is no longer in service. The hotel does have ground floor rooms, please contact our reservations team to check availability.
Children are welcome, children can be accommodated on request in certain rooms. Bed and breakfast charges will apply.
A range of activities are on the doorstep including Windsor and attractions such as Royal Ascot and Legoland.
Children are allowed to use the indoor swimming pool when accompanied by an adult between the hours of 7am and 10pm
History of the hotel
The hotel (formally known as Cant's Hill) was originally built in 1727 as a hunting lodge and afforded rest to royal hunting parties in what was once a part of Windsor Great Park.
This is not a pet friendly property
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: