This superb 17th century Jacobean mansion stands in beautiful walled gardens surrounded by its own spa, golf course and rolling County Durham farmland.
- Family owned & run luxury hotel in the North East of England
- Set in acres of manicured grounds surrounded by delightful countryside
- Elegant character bedrooms
- Fine spa facilities including indoor pool & Jacuzzi
- Some dog friendly rooms
- The weekends are very popular at this fine hotel. For best availability and offers book midweek if possible.
- If staying at weekends and intending to use the spa, the pre-booking of treatments prior to arrival is recommended.
Four Poster Bed
Golf Course Nearby
Satellite TV in Rooms
Internet Connection in Rooms
Dogs May Be Accepted by Prior Arrangement
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
7am-10am Mon- Fri
8am-10am Sat & Sun
3pm – 5pm Mon- Sun
Ample free parking on site
The hotel has a lift in the Spa building, not in the main Hotel.
The Mews rooms are on ground floor
One Mews room is disabled adapted, with wet room, grab rails and on ground floor
Children welcome. Extra child (under 16) in family room add £30 per night on a bed and breakfast basis. Children under 4 no charge.
No children under 5 in restaurant after 7pm unless a private dining room has been booked.
Children under 16 are welcome to use the pool in the spa between 8am-9am & 4pm-5.30pm Mon-Fri, 8am-10am & 4pm-5.30pm Sat & Sun.
Well behaved dogs welcome to stay in Mews Bedrooms but not permitted in public rooms except the Brasserie (open 9-5).
There is no charge for dogs to stay.
View special offers or book now