Member since 2004
Hintlesham Hall is an elegant 16th century Grade 1 listed Mansion surrounded by 175 acres of rolling Suffolk countryside. With its 4 AA red star rating, 2 rosette restaurant and impressive character bedrooms Hintlesham is one of the finest hotels in East Anglia.
OPL Exclusive details
Exclusive Country Getaway
From £102.50 pppn for a 6 night stay, to £122.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Superior room and receive:
- Complimentary bottle of Champagne and box of homemade chocolates in your room on arrival (value £79)
- 3 course table d'hote dinner each evening (value £47.50pp which may be used towards the A la Carte menu)
- Full English breakfast each day
- Complimentary morning newspaper
- Complimentary late check-out – subject to availability. Please be advised that due to additional cleaning measures, late check out is currently unavailable.
- 20% discount off Spa treatments (excluding bio-tech treatments). Treatments are subject to availability and must be pre-booked
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Just over 1 hr from London
- Close to picture book Suffolk villages of Kersey, Boxford, Bildeston & Lavenham
- 2 AA rosette fine dining restaurant
- Elegant guest bedrooms with stylish ensuite bathrooms
- Championship golf course next door
- Relaxing lounge areas
- A discretionary 12.5% service charge is added to all dinner orders. You can ask that this is removed if you wish.
- Although the hotel borders a golf club, please note that this is a separate business. The hotel can arrange golf but don't expect hugely preferential rates
- The entrance to the grand driveway for the hotel is on a sharp bend. Take care!
- The Spa facilities comprise three soothing treatment rooms, manicure and pedicure stations, a relaxation lounge and quaint outdoor terrace with a Jacuzzi. A charge to use the facilities will apply if not booking treatments
How to find Hintlesham Hall
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am -10 am Mon - Fri
7.30am - 10am Sat & Sun
Lounge Menu (and room service menu ) available 12 noon - 10.00pm. (Night service snacks available from 10.00pm - 7.00am)
Monday to Friday 12.00noon - 4.00pm, Saturday and Sunday 3.00pm - 5.00pm
6.30pm - 9.00pm
Smart Casual dress is required. In the evenings it is usual for Gentlemen to wear Jackets. Sportswear, baseball caps, vest tops and trainers are not permitted
The management reserve the right to determine what is suitable dress for the restaurants.
Car parking available on site.
The hotel has 4 Electric Charging points charged at £5 per hour or £35 overnight
The hotel does have disabled access however there are no adapted bedrooms.
A limited number of Superior bedrooms are located on the Ground floor. Please note that their ground floor accessible rooms are located in the Courtyard opposite that main hotel.
Children are welcome and can be accommodated with their parents in a Superior room only. There is a charge of £39.00 B&B per night for children requiring an extra bed in the room. Baby cots are free of charge.
The hotel prefer that families with children dine in the restaurant before 7pm.
Dogs are allowed in a limited number of specific Superior rooms situated on the ground floor with convenient outside access. A charge of £15 per dog per night is applied to cover deep cleaning of the room on departure. Please confirm prior to booking.
Green Tourism Silver Award
All of the hotel's hot water and central heating is powered by their 2 new 200kw Evoworld biomass boilers. These burn 6mm A grade wood pellets which help reduce their CO2 emissions by approximately 900 tonnes per annum. They have installed 3 electric car charging points and have been accredited by "Freedom Foods" for sourcing 70% of their produce for the kitchen from within 60 miles. They recycle 12 tonnes of paper and card per year and have introduced ecologically friendly cleaning products.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: