Manor House Hotel Moreton in Marsh Moreton, Cotswolds
Stylish 4* Luxury Hotel in Moreton in MarshBook
Member since 2003
Enjoy a traditional Cotswold welcome at this fine country hotel and explore the delightful walks in the surrounding countryside. The Manor House was completely refurbished in 2007 after the floods and now is a stunning contemporary luxury coaching inn of 4 star status.
OPL Exclusive details
Classic Cotswold Break
From £81 pppn for a 5 night stay, to £100 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Good Double room and receive:
- Pre-dinner cocktail in the bar for two on one evening (value £11)
- Dinner for two to the value of £38pp to be taken in either the Brasserie or Mulberry restaurant on one evening*
- Full English breakfast daily
- Complimentary late check out till midday (value £20)
- This package is non amendable and non refundable within 72 hours of arrival
- *Please note the Mulberry is only open on a Friday & Saturday until further notice
There are 5 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Luxury hotel in the heart of the Cotswold market town of Moreton in Marsh
- Secret Garden
- Elegant country bedrooms
- Direct train from London
- Modern stylish bar
- Ample rear parking
- The hotel is set just off the popular high street of Moreton in Marsh and as such there is only limited parking bays at the front of the hotel. There is however ample parking at the rear.
- As a quirky old Cotswold coaching inn room sizes do vary, and some have sloped ceilings.
How to find Manor House Hotel Moreton in Marsh
Manor House Hotel Moreton in Marsh
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
12pm-2.30pm daily (Bar & Brasserie)
6.30pm-9.30pm daily (The Mulberry & Brasserie)
Please note the Mulberry is only open on a Friday & Saturday until further notice
2.30pm – 6pm daily
(No Jeans or Trainers)
Free parking is available
There is a good level of disabled access through the Hotel. The Kiftsgate Room has been especially adapted for wheelchair access.
All children are welcome. All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding. All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots. Older children are charged £20.00 per night for extra beds. Maximum capacity of extra beds/babycots in a room is 1.
Pets welcome in some rooms on request. There is a pet charge of £20 per dog per night.Dogs are not allowed in Brasserie or Mulberry but menus can be served in bar area
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: