Luxurious 14 bedroom family run country hotel with spectacular sea view. Awarded the certificate of excellence from tripadvisor, this hotel constantly delivers a memorable stay, with exquisite fine dining, boutique rooms and an unbeatable location.
OPL Exclusive details
2 Special Offers for this hotel.
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
Stay in a Superior room and receive:
- Complimentary welcome drink on arrival (value £5 pp)
- 3 Course dinner for two with canapes each evening in the 2 AA rosette restaurant (value £27pp, excludes Tuesday)
- After dinner coffee & petit fours (value £7.50)
- Full English & continental breakfast daily
- Complimentary late check out until 12.30pm (value £25)
- *NB Dinner is from either the Set Price Dinner Menu, or allowance of £27 pp towards A La Carte Menu. The A La Carte menu is available Weds -Sat only. Occasionally there may be special event nights and the only dinner menu available will be the event menu, and you can use your dining allowance towards this, or towards any other food taken during your stay. Please note that the Restaurant is closed on Tuesday for lunch and dinner.
View all offers?
- Boutique family owned and run country hotel on the English Riviera
- Relax with afternoon tea on the sun terrace with views out to sea
- Elegant character bedrooms
- 2 AA rosette restaurant
- Awarded the prestigious Taste of the West Gold Award 2016 & 2017
- 3 suites with with private terrace and hot tub
- Easy access motorway or train
- Travel & Hospitality Award for best Devon Location 2018
- Some rooms in the eaves of the hotel (second floor) have sloped ceilings and a steeper flight of stairs
- The walk down to the beach cove does not take long, but is sharply up hill on the way back!
DVD in Rooms
Four Poster Bed
Golf Course Nearby
Internet Connection in Rooms
2 AA Rosette Dining
Newton Abbot (15 minutes drive)
Good to know
Hotel check-in time: 3:00 PM
Hotel check-out time: 11:00 AM
8am-10am Mon- Sat
8.30am -10am Sundays
12pm-2pm Wednesday to Monday
7pm – 9pm Wednesday to Monday
12pm – 5pm Wednesday to Monday and 2.30 pm - 5.30 pm weekends
Please note that the Restaurant is closed for lunch and dinner on Tuesday
Ample free parking available on site
With the exception of the Garden Room, all of the rooms at Orestone Manor are on the first floor or above. The hotel does not have any accessible bedrooms.
The hotel does not have a lift.
Children are welcome
Children can stay for an additional £25 B&B per night. Children requiring a cot stay free (with a cot provided on request).
Extra beds will fit in some of the Superior rooms and all the feature rooms. The Horsley Suite will accommodate up to 4 children.
Children 10 and under are not allowed in the main restaurant after 7pm (but can dine from the same menu in the Conservatory).
Single Occupancy Policy
£15 deduction from the package price per room
No pets allowed
View special offers or book now