Orestone Manor Maidencombe, South Devon, Devon & Cornwall
Luxury country hotel with sea views in DevonBook
Member since 2013
Luxurious 14 bedroom family run country hotel with spectacular sea view. Awarded the certificate of excellence from tripadvisor, this hotel constantly delivers a memorable stay, with exquisite fine dining, boutique rooms and an unbeatable location.
OPL Exclusive details
Hot Tub Heaven
From £150.18 pppn for a 14 night stay, to £163 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Hot Tub suite and receive:
- Luxurious accommodation in one of the 3 rooms with private outdoor hot tubs.
- Complimentary bottle of chilled Prosecco in your room on arrival(value £30), or, if you prefer, Devon cream tea for two on one day (please advise in advance if you prefer the cream tea, value £8.50 pp)
- 3 Course dinner for two each evening in the 2 AA rosette restaurant (value £35pp, excludes Tuesday)
- After dinner coffee and petit fours (value £4.50pp)
- Full English & continental breakfast daily
- Please note that use of the hot tub is restricted after 9 am on the day of departure
- The restaurant is closed on Tuesdays. Any bookings made including a Tuesday will be discounted £56 per room, accordingly.
- *Dinner is from either the Set Price Menu, or allowance of £41pp towards A La Carte. Occasionally there may be special event nights and the only the event menu available, you can use your dining allowance towards this, or any other food taken during your stay.
- This offer is non refundable within 7 days of arrival
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Boutique family owned and run country hotel on the English Riviera
- Relax with afternoon tea on the sun terrace with views out to sea
- Elegant character bedrooms
- 2 AA rosette restaurant
- Awarded the prestigious Taste of the West Gold Award 2016 & 2017
- 3 suites with with private terrace and hot tub
- Easy access motorway or train
- Travel & Hospitality Award for best Devon Location 2018
- Some rooms in the eaves of the hotel (second floor) have sloped ceilings and a steeper flight of stairs
- The walk down to the beach cove does not take long, but is sharply up hill on the way back!
- The hotel occasionally runs themed dining nights. On these nights there is no alternative menu served and guests on dinner inclusive packages may need to pay a supplement.
How to find Orestone Manor
Rock House Lane
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Lunch 12pm-2pm Wednesday to Monday* (2.30pm Sunday)
Dinner 7pm – 9pm Wednesday to Monday* (7.30pm - 9pm on Sunday)
Afternoon Tea 2.30 - 4pm Monday* and Wednesday to Saturday (not served on Tuesday or Sunday)
Please note that the Restaurant is closed on *Monday until March 2023 and Tuesday all year round
Ample free parking available on site
Electric vehicle charging: 1 charge point available.
With the exception of the Garden Room, all of the rooms at Orestone Manor are on the first floor or above. The hotel does not have any accessible bedrooms.
The hotel does not have a lift.
Children are welcome in all months except August, when the hotel operates as adults only.
Children can stay for an additional £25 B&B per night. Children requiring a cot stay free (with a cot provided on request).
Extra beds will fit in some of the Superior rooms and all the feature rooms. The Horsley Suite will accommodate up to 2 children.
Children 10 and under are not allowed in the main restaurant after 7pm (but can dine from the same menu in the Conservatory).
Single Occupancy Policy
£15 deduction from the package price per room
No pets allowed
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: