Member since 2020
The Belsfield is located in Bowness-on-Windermere, an UNESCO World Heritage Site. The hotel's incredible position in the Lake District boasts many nearby attractions and landmarks so there is plenty to do during your stay. With sumptuous furnishings throughout and the Restaurant, this is the ideal location for a blissful break.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Lazy Break
From £90.84 pppn for a 6 night stay, to £107.50 pppn for a 1 night stay
Stay in a Classic Double room and receive:
- Complimentary welcome drink on arrival (house wine/ beer/ tea or coffee)
- Dinner in the restaurant on the first evening (£30pp allowance)
- A Lake Windermere cruise for two (value £16 pp, cruise times to be booked following check in)
- 20% off wines by the bottle
- Full English breakfast daily
- Late check out at noon (subject to availability)
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Stylish contemporary bedrooms
- Stunning views
- Large Terrace
- Superb location
- 6 acres of landscaped gardens
- Complimentary lake cruise
Please note that as of January 2024, parking is now chargeable for guests at a rate of £15 per 24h.
How to find The Belsfield
Bowness on Windermere
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
The Belsfield - Served 12 noon – 9pm
Afternoon Tea - 12 noon - 5pm
There is ample parking onsite, this is charged at £15 per 24 hours.
There is a lift on site
Family rooms are available. Children are not permitted in the hotel suites.
The closest train station is Windermere station. It is roughly a 5-minute drive or 20-minute walk from the station to The Belsfield.
Nearby spas include The Lakes Hotel & Spa and The Old England Hotel (both in Bowness) and Low Wood Bay (Ambleside).
This is not a pet friendly property
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: