The Wood Norton Evesham, Cotswolds
Stylish luxury country hotel on the northern edge of the CotswoldsBook
Member since 2012
The Wood Norton is an impressive Grade II listed hotel, crafted with original 19th century French decorative interiors. In a countryside setting on the outskirts of the riverside town of Evesham, in the shadows of the Malvern Hills and on the edge of the Cotswolds. Equidistant from Worcester, Stratford-Upon-Avon and Cheltenham, it is the perfect location for exploring the Cotswolds, Worcestershire and the Malvern Hills. The Wood Norton is a fine hotel with a wonderful blend of period charm and contemporary design.
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Country Getaway - Pear Tree Mews Room
From £75 pppn for a 1 night stay, to £77.86 pppn for a 7 night stay
Stay in a Pear Tree Mews room and receive:
- Dinner for two each evening in The Brasserie (£60 per room allowance)
- Full English breakfast daily
- 12:30pm late complimentary check out
- Stay on New Year's Eve for a relaxed informal evening with dinner for two in The Brasserie (£60 per room allowance)
There are 9 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Re-opened in 2012 as a stunning luxury hotel
- Stylish bar and lounge areas to relax and unwind
- Wonderful views
- Large character bedrooms
- Wood panelled Brasserie
- Easy M5 access
- Ideal base to explore the popular northern Cotswold villages
- The hotel is on the North-western tip of the Cotswolds.
- The Pear Tree rooms are set slightly away from the main house (just 50 yards or less).
- Please note that the hotel has a resident cat.
How to find The Wood Norton
The Wood Norton
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
7am-10.00am Mon- Fri
8am -10.30am Sat & Sun
Full Bar menu available from 12.30- 4.30 pm
7.00pm – 9.30pm daily
The Brasserie is open 7 days a week
1pm - 4:30pm daily (advanced bookings only)
Complimentary parking available on site.
2 adapted disabled Pear Tree rooms available.
Disabled toilets on ground floor, with wheelchair access to Reception and Restaurant. Wheelchair access to disabled car parking spaces.
Lift in the main building
Children can only stay in upgraded Hall rooms, supplements will apply. Children are charge at £20 per child per night for an extra bed. Pear Tree rooms are not suitable for families.
Children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
Breathtaking views of the Worcestershire hills with glorious gardens.
History of the hotel
The Wood Norton boasts a wealth of history, built by the Duc D'Orleans who was exiled French Royalty in 1897, the D'Orleans family lived here until 1912. The hotel features original 19th Century French Decorative interiors blended with contemporary design.
No dogs allowed. Please note that the hotel has a resident cat.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: