Brockencote Hall Nr Kidderminster, Worcestershire
Fine luxury country hotel & restaurant in WorcestershireBook
Member since 2007
Brockencote Hall is a traditional English country house hotel and one of the finest properties in the heart of the Worcestershire countryside. From the long drive that winds its way up from the road and past the lake, you can see the impressive former Victorian mansion, that has been lovingly restored and now operates as a luxurious country house hotel.
OPL Exclusive details
Stay in a Deluxe room and receive:
- Complimentary welcome drink on arrival (glass of house wine or bottle of local brewery ale, value £6.50 pp)
- Three Course dinner from the Market Menu each evening* (value £54.95pp)
- Complimentary after dinner coffee and petit fours (value £5.50 pp)
- Full English breakfast daily
- *Stay three nights and receive a complimentary upgrade to the seven course tasting menu on final night of the stay (value £79.00pp)
There are 6 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Set in 70 acres of tranquil countryside
- 4 red star status, one of the finest hotels in Worcestershire
- 3 AA Rosette restaurant
- Dine in the Chaddesley restaurant or the relaxing lounge bar
- Discerning elegant bedrooms
- Ideal for exploring Malvern Hills
- Wonderful lounge areas to relax and have afternoon tea or evening pre-dinner drinks
How to find Brockencote Hall
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
Breakfast 7am - 10am Weekdays 8:30am - 10am Weekends
Lunch 12:30pm - 2:15pm
Dinner 7:15pm - 9:30pm
Afternoon Tea 2.30 pm-4.30 pm
Full access to public areas and bedrooms. Please contact us if you require an accessible or adapted bedroom.
Children welcome and stay free if sharing with parents. Cots provided on request.
Extra beds can be provided in Superior, Master, or Feature bedrooms. Breakfast for children under 11 years old is free of charge.
If extra beds are required, please contact our team on 0333 2125 594.
Brockencote Hall lies in 70 acres of parkland with a fishing lake.
A sophisticated Victorian country house estate, within the quiet countryside of leafy Worcestershire.
History of the hotel
Before it's current life as a luxury hotel, Brockencote Hall,was home to the wealthy Willis family - Kidderminster carpet tycoons. It was a typical English country house with an entourage of servants, rolling lawns and parkland.
There are 5 dog friendly rooms located on the lower ground floor of the West Wing, 2 Superior and 2 Master rooms – 1 of the superior rooms also has disabled access. There is a charge of £25.00 per dog per night. Dogs are allowed everywhere except the Chaddesley restaurant and are not allowed in the library when we are serving Afternoon Tea. All dogs receive a dog bed, bowl, toy and chew. Please contact our team to establish availability. Dogs are not allowed in classic or deluxe rooms
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: