Chateau La Chaire Hotel St Martin, Jersey, Jersey
Simply magical small luxury country hotel in JerseyBook
Member since 2008
The elegant Château la Chaire, built in 1843, has been enhanced and transformed into a luxury hotel providing an incomparable level of comfort and service. In our opinion this is the finest small luxury hotel on the Island, with excellent dining in a spectacular setting. Tucked away amongst the unspoilt scenery of the valleys sunny slopes, Château la Chaire is surrounded by five acres of terraced woodland, which looks down onto the picturesque Rozel Bay and it's bustling fishing community. You must try it!
OPL Exclusive details
Luxury Country Getaway
From £65 pppn for a 12 night stay, to £80 pppn for a 2 night stay
Stay in a Classic Double or Twin room and receive:
- Welcome drink on arrival (glass of house wine, local beer, tea / coffee etc)
- Dinner for Two on one evening at The Rozel Restaurant (allowance £100 per couple food only) *Please note the restaurant is located 2 minute walk away from the hotel
- Full breakfast daily
There are 2 special offers to choose from for this hotel.
View all offers?
- Fine luxury country hotel set in Rozel Bay on the undiscovered northern Jersey coast
- Elegant luxury bedrooms with individual furnishings
- Just a short 30 minute flight from the mainland
- Boasting AA Red Stars and Rosettes for its restaurant
How to find Chateau La Chaire Hotel
Chateau La Chaire Hotel
La Vallee De Rozel
Good to know
Hotel check-in time:
Hotel check-out time:
La Chaire Restaurant
11.30am - 2.30pm lunch
6.30pm - 9.30pm dinner
2.30pm- 5pm daily
Free parking for 20 cars
The hotel does not have a lift.
There are no wheelchair accessible rooms.
All bedrooms are up at least one flight of stairs.
The hotel welcomes children over the age of 7.
Children aged 7 - 12 sharing with two adults stay free and pay for meals as taken.
There is 1 suite which is dog friendly and has an upgrade supplement of £30, alternatively some Classic rooms can accommodate a dog.
There is a dog charge of £10 per dog per night, dogs are not allowed in public areas.
Other UK hotels that may be of interest
You can book any hotel break through our secure online booking system.
If you have any queries please check our FAQs. We accept the following credit and debit cards: